SHIPS FREE4Rated 4 stars out of 5(224)
- The Merrell® Moab Vertex Mid Waterproof Composite Toe work shoe is the ideal choice for safety toe protection, weather readiness, and slip resistance that lasts even on the toughest jobs.
- SKU: #9250355
- Part of the Merrell Work Collection.
- Lace-up work shoe with a lightweight, non-metallic composite safety toe that meets ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH (Electrical Hazard) safety standards.
- Style numbers: J11515/J11515W (Pewter), J05241/J05241W (Black), and J11617/J11617W (Clay).
- Waterproof full grain leather and breathable mesh upper.
- M Select™ DRY waterproof membrane keeps feet protected from outside elements.
- Bellows tongue helps keep debris out.
- Lace-up closure system with non-metallic hardware.
- Protective, abrasion-resistant rubber toe cap.
- Heel pull tab.
- Breathable mesh lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- COMFORTBASE™ contoured footbed with breathable foam cradles your foot in all-day comfort.
- Air cushioning in the heel absorbs impacting shock and adds stability.
- Molded nylon arch shank supplies flexible support.
- M Select™ GRIP rubber outsole with 5mm lug depth offers excellent traction and grip on various surfaces.
- Heat-resistant outsole provides protection for brief periods of direct contact with temperatures that meet or exceed 500°F.
- Outsole is oil and slip resistant and is Mark II tested.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
84% True to size
85% Felt true to width
77% Moderate arch support