Merrell Work Moab 2 8" Defense Zip Composite Toe
Moab 2 8" Defense Zip Composite Toe
SHIPS FREE4Rated 4 stars out of 5(65)
- The Merrell® Work Moab 2 8" Defense Zip Composite Toe work boots have the tough safety toe protection to endure difficult work environments, a breathable interior to keep feet dry, and ComfortBase™ technology to keep you supported and comfortable when you have to stand for long periods of time.
- SKU: #9389536
- Part of the Merrell Work Collection.
- Style numbers: J099371/J099371W (Coyote).
- Lace-up tactical boot with a composite safety toe protection that is ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH (Electrical Hazard) rated.
- Suede and textile upper.
- Bellows tongue helps keep debris out.
- Lace-up closure for a secure fit.
- Inside heavy-duty YKK medial zipper for easy on and off and the suede cover to prevent snags and rips.
- Heel pull loop.
- Protective, abrasion-resistant rubber toe cap.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable mesh lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- COMFORTBASE™ contoured design footbed with breathable foam cradles your foot in all-day comfort.
- Merrell air cushioning in the heel absorbs impacting shock and helps stabilize the foot.
- COMFORTBASE™ rubberized EVA midsole provides superior support, cushioning, and shock absorption.
Molded nylon arch shank supplies flexible support.
- 5mm lug depth.
- Heat resistant outsole protection for brief periods of contact that meet or exceed 500 °F.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 3 lbs 6.1 oz
- Circumference: 10 in
- Shaft: 7 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
68% True to size
81% Felt true to width
68% Moderate arch support