Item InformationMore from Maui Jim
- Please click here for more information about PolarizedPlus2® technology.
- SKU: #7531409
- Slick styling paired with patented glare and UV protection make the Stingray definitely worth checking out.
- SuperThin (ST) Glass Lens: For general wear, ST Glass is 20% thinner and lighter than conventional glass giving you superior optics, durability, and scratch resistance without the weight. Three rare earth elements boost colors resulting in clarity, comfort, and glare protection.
- PolarizedPlus®2 Technology: All Maui Jim® Sunglasses block glare and UV from all angles, manage blue light, and then boost colors for unmatched color, clarity, and contrast.
- Natural Grey Lens offers contrast and the highest available light reduction. Suitable for all light conditions, especially bright, direct sunlight. 8% light transmission.
- HCL® Bronze Lens is perfect for low-light conditions, or for those who like a subtle bronze hue for everyday wear. Offers excellent contrast. 12% light transmission.
- Maui Rose® Lens is ideal for foggy or overcast days, or for those who prefer a subtle rose hue to wear every day. Offers the highest contrast level. ST Glass – 10% light transmission.
- Adjustable metal core temples create a personalized fit.
- Spring hinges gently hug the head for lasting fit and comfort.
- Nickel/silver alloy hinges provide strength, easy movement and corrosion resistance.
- Lens treatments and frames are saltwater safe.
- Cellulose propionate frame is very lightweight, hypoallergenic, and available in a wide range of colors and densities.
- Made in Italy.
- Case included.
Lens 57mm W x 36mm H
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
- Eye Size: 55 mm
- Bridge: 16 mm
- Temple Size: 135 mm
- Weight: 2 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
Maui Jim Stingray