- The Lowa™ Lady Light GTX has the perfect combination of a lightweight yet durable design with modern attributes like waterproof protection, easy lacing, superior support, and reliable traction to keep you trekking through miles and miles of trail.
- SKU: #8739318
- Designed for women with sensitive feet who need a great trekking boot with more room in the metatarsal area.
- Durable nubuck leather upper.
- GORE-TEX® technology ensure breathable, waterproof protection.
- C4 tongue is anatomically contoured to cradle the foot.
- Tongue stud and X-lacing helps distribute pressure for enhanced comfort.
- Extended rand for added protection.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Breathable fabric lining pushed moisture out and away from the skin.
- Balance footbed features a breathable top layer and slow reacting foam for added comfort.
- PU midsole with SPS Dynamic and Fluke technology is designed to control overpronation and supination, as well as reduce fatigue over long distances.
- Full-length 5mm nylon stabilizer in the heel and 2mm in the forefoot.
- LOWA Trac® Lite II outsole delivers exceptional traction and stability.
- Built on a women's-specific last for a better fit and feel.
- Made in Germany.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
88% True to size
97% Felt true to width
74% Moderate arch support
What Customers Are Saying
Lowa Lady Light GTX