87% True to size
89% Felt true to width
76% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Keen Utility
- View the size chart
- The Keen® Utility Lansing Low steel toe shoe has the durable protection, reflective safety, and breathable comfort to keep you guarded against whatever the work day throws at you.
- SKU: #8911431
- Style number: 1018080.
- Steel toe meets or exceeds meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 M I/75 and C/75 EH Standards.
- Waterproof leather upper.
- EH protective footwear is designed to reduce the hazards due to accidental contact with live electrical circuits, please use only as secondary protection for electrical hazard environments.
- KEEN.PROTECT is a KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsole wraps up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
- Lace capture system provides a secure and snug fit.
- Reflective webbing for additional safety.
- Moisture-wicking textile lining for drier, more breathable foot environment.
- Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA footbed provides added support and underfoot comfort.
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes provide more room in the toe box and added comfort.
- Torsional stability shank (TSS) for midfoot support.
- Non-marking rubber outsole is slip and oil resistant that meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II and ASTM F2913-17 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- To clean, please only use leather cleaner and conditioner.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?