Keen Utility Flint II (Steel Toe)Keen Utility Flint II (Steel Toe)
Keen Utility Flint II (Steel Toe)
89% True to size
94% Felt true to width
78% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Keen Utility
- View the size chart
- The KEEN® Flint II (Steel Toe) work shoe is an updated style that is built on a women's specific last providing improved fit and comfortability. This lace-up safety shoe also features superior work protection, KEEN.ReGEN cushioning for long-lasting support, and a slip-resistant outsole for excellent stability.
- SKU: #9337959
- Style numbers: 1023233 (Cascade Brown/Surf Spray) and 1023232 (Magnet/Rose).
- Low-profile work shoes with left and right asymmetrical steel safety toes that meet ASTM F2412-17 and F2413-17 I/75 C/75, EH (electrical hazard) safety standards.
- Water-resistant leather and mesh upper.
- Lace-up style.
- Shellback heel support.
- Heel pull loop for assisted entry.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Mesh and moisture-wicking textile linings for a drier, more breathable foot environment.
- Removable metatomical PU footbed provides long-lasting underfoot support and comfort.
- External Stability Shank (ESS) provides comfortable midfoot support.
- KEEN.ReGEN midsole is lightweight and compression resistant for superior stability and shock absorption. This midsole provides 50% more energy return than standard EVA foam.
- Non-marking rubber outsole is oil and slip resistant. Sole features siped tread design that disperses liquids quickly for reliable traction.
- Sole meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II and ASTM F2913-17 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
- Platform Height: 4⁄5 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?