Keen Utility Detroit XT Mid Steel Toe WaterproofKeen Utility Detroit XT Mid Steel Toe Waterproof
Keen Utility Detroit XT Mid Steel Toe Waterproof
100% True to size
88% Felt true to width
88% Moderate arch support
- View the size chart
- Modeled after the signature Keen® hiking boot, the Keen Utility® Detroit XT Mid Steel Toe Waterproof work boot bring a classic, outdoor look to your job-site gear.
- SKU: #9072950
- Style number: 1020086 (Cascade Brown/Orion Blue).
- Steel toe work boot with Electrical Hazard protection that is ideal for medium duty.
- Reflective webbing provides additional visibility and safety.
- Features left and right asymmetrical steel toe design provides a roomier toe box and maximum comfort.
- KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane locks out rain and humidity, but releases the heat and perspiration created throughout a hard day's work.
- Moisture-wicking textile lining moves moisture quickly away from the skin or a drier, more breathable foot environment.
- Removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed is an internal support mechanism that's anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support while cradling the natural contours of the foot.
- Interior features CLEANSPORT NXT™ for natural odor protection.
- Keen.Key-Tech™ is a full-length TPU interlocking torsion plate that provides forefoot flexibility and underfoot stability to meet the demands of the workplace environment.
- Dual-density compression-molded EVA midsole provides added support and shock absorption.
- Contoured heel lock.
- Steel safety toe meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 M I/75 and C/75 EH standards.
- Non-marking KEEN.GRIP rubber outsole is oil and slip resistant. Meets ASTM F2913 SATRA and F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 13.6 oz
- Platform Height: 1 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?