100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
56% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Keen Utility
- View the size chart
- Perform at your best with the long-lasting durability and reliable comfort of the Braddock Low work shoe by Keen Utility®.
- SKU: #8382753
- Steel toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- Steel toe shoe is ideal for medium duty indoor jobs.
- Durable nubuck leather upper.
- Left and right anatomically correct protective steel-toe shoe provides a roomier toe box and excellent arch support that cradles the natural contours of the foot.
- Traditional lace-up design.
- Features lining with hydrophobic and hydrophilic two-zone comfort technology.
- KEEN.PROTECT is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsole wraps up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed.
- Nonmarking KEEN.GRIP™ rubber outsole is oil and slip resistant, and meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 13 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?