Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
Keen Utility 6" Dover WP
- SKU: #9268428
- View the size chart
- The KEEN® Utility 6" Dover WP carbon-toe work boot lets you stand for hours, climb ladders, and work in unpredictable work environments, while keeping you steady, supported and protected all workday long.
- Style numbers: 1021467 (Dark Earth/Black) and 1021469 (Magnet/Black).
- Waterproof leather, synthetic, and mesh upper.
- Lightweight carbon-fiber toe work shoe with electrical hazard (EH) protection.
- Carbon safety toe work boot is AMERICAN BUILT with materials from around the world.
- KEEN.DRY® waterproof breathable membrane locks out rain and humidity, but releases the heat and perspiration created throughout a hard day's work.
- Treated with Cleansport NXT™ technology to fight odors and provide a fresher foot environment.
- Left and right asymmetrical safety toe caps provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort.
- Traditional lace-up design with dual-purpose metal lace hooks for a secure fit.
- Moisture-wicking textile lining allows for more interior breathability.
- Removable metatomical PU footbed provides long-lasting underfoot support and comfort.
- KONNECTFIT Heel-Capture System provides a locked-in fit for added stability.
- KEEN LUFTCELL dual-density PU midsole is infused with air for lightweight comfort, providing superior stability and shock absorption.
- KEEN.KEY TECH FLEX provides contoured underfoot support for added comfort and stability.
- TPU shank for midfoot support.
- 90º heel for better stability, particularly on ladders.
- Non-marking rubber outsole is slip and oil resistant.
- Non-metallic carbon-fiber safety toe meets ASTM F2412-17 and F2413-17 M I/75 C/75, EH safety standards.
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II and ASTM F2913-17 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Made in the U.S.A. with imported materials.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!