- View the size chart
- Sustainably Certified.
- SKU: #9238229
- Stay in step with the season, whether you're taking taking a hike through the woods or simply a walk around the neighborhood when you're wearing the superior style and warm comfort of the Kamik® SnowGem winter boots.
- Waterproof boot made of a leather and nylon upper and a waterproof and flexible synthetic rubber shell.
- Temperature rated to -40°F/-40ºC. (Yup, this temp conversion is correct.)
- Traditional lace-up style with sturdy fabric laces and leather lacing loops for a secure fit.
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction keeps out the wet elements for a drier, more comfortable interior.
- Moisture-wicking fleece lining for cozy warmth while out in the snow.
- 200g of 200B 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation features a unique microfiber that has more surface area to trap warm air for better insulation and a warmer foot environment.
- Lightly cushioned footbed for all-day underfoot.
- Heel counter lug for easy removal and snowshoe strap retention.
- Non-marking ICEKISS dual-density synthetic rubber outsole provides superior traction and grip on the ice and snow.
- Leather sourced from a tannery that achieved a Gold Rating from the Leather Working Group (LWG).
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
81% True to size
94% Felt true to width
87% Moderate arch support
Was this page helpful?