54% True to size
87% Felt true to width
69% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Kamik
- View the size chart
- The primary materials that compose this product contain a minimum of 20 percent recycled content.
- SKU: #7267699
- Keep the elements in check with the superior protection of the Kamik® Icebreaker snow boots!
- Rubber(He) upper with an adjustable 1000 denier weather collar.
- 100% waterproof rubber.
- Removable 8mm Zylex® liner has a three-layer design that wicks away moisture, keeping your feet warm and dry in extreme temperatures. It is also easy to remove for quick overnight drying and is made of 97% recycled material.
- 11mm Zylex® insole offers excellent underfoot cushioning and helps wick away moisture for drier foot environment.
- Kamik's TRACKER Rubber(He) outsole is acid and oil resistant.
- Comfort rated for -40°F/-40°C. (Yup, those temp conversions are correct.)
- Made in Canada with Canadian and imported materials
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 3 oz
- Circumference: 17 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 13 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?