76% True to size
86% Felt true to width
74% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #7267695
- View the size chart
- The primary materials that compose this product contain a minimum of 20% recycled content.
- The Kamik® Greenbay 4 boots are perfect for trekking through this snowy season in total comfort.
- Snow boot made of a waterproof 600D denier nylon upper with a waterproof, lightweight RubberHe synthetic shell foot.
- 8mm Thermal Guard removable liner provides a warm and comfortable interior and is made of 100% recycled materials.
- Temperature rated: -40°F/-40°C. (Temp conversion is correct).
- Moisture-wicking lining provides added breathability.
- Slip-on boot with an adjustable snow collar and bungee lace lock.
- Adjustable midfoot hook-and-loop strap.
- Pulse injected TPR outsole.
- Non-marking PRIME lightweight synthetic RubberHe outsole for excellent traction on icy snowy surfaces.
- Made in the USA of imported materials.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 2 lbs 4 oz
- Circumference: 20 in
- Shaft: 13 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
What Customers Are Saying
Kamik Greenbay 4