- SKU: #8878865
- View the size chart
- The Irish Setter® Kasota 83642 work boot will keep you comfortable, supported and protected all day long.
- Style number: 83642.
- Built on the 882 last.
- Waterproof full grain leather and abrasion-resistant synthetic upper.
- ArmaTec™ technology fuses genuine leather with a PU cladding that is incredibly tough and abrasion resistant.
- UltraDry™ technology features a moisture-management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance.
- Cushin™ Comfort Tongue technology was designed to minimize pressure some hunters feel on their shin from the top of the boot tongue.
- ENERG technology is strategically placed high-rebound material that brings high-end athletic shoe technology to more practical applications, delivering a recharging burst of energy with every step.
- Direct attach non-welt construction.
- Breathable tricot lining.
- Removable Memory Foam-EVA footbed provides superior underfoot comfort and support.
- Dual-density midsole provides stability through the heel, arch, and forefoot.
- Heel-molded counter for added foot stability.
- Non-metallic shank for added stability.
- TriTek - Orange outsole provides superior traction and stability on various terrain.
- Heat Resistant outsole is designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces, and are identified as HRO as heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475ºF.
- 882 Non-Metallic safety toe meets ASTM F2413-11, M/I/75/C/75, EH safety standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 1 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!