Irish Setter Kasota 83636Irish Setter Kasota 83636
Irish Setter Kasota 83636
$164.9511% OFFMSRP: $185.00
60% True to size
60% Felt true to width
80% Moderate arch support
- View the size chart
- The Irish Setter® Kasota 83636 work boot will keep you comfortable, supported and protected all day long.
- SKU: #8878864
- Style number: 83636.
- Built on the 882 last.
- Waterproof full grain leather and abrasion-resistant synthetic upper.
- Traditional lace-up close with fabric laces and sturdy eyelets for a secure fit.
- Inside zipper for easy on and off.
- ArmaTec™ technology fuses genuine leather with a PU cladding that is incredibly tough and abrasion resistant.
- UltraDry™ technology features a moisture-management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance.
- Cushin™ Comfort Tongue technology was designed to minimize pressure some hunters feel on their shin from the top of the boot tongue.
- ENERG technology is strategically placed high-rebound material that brings high-end athletic shoe technology to more practical applications, delivering a recharging burst of energy with every step.
- Direct attach non-welt construction.
- Breathable tricot lining.
- Removable Memory Foam-EVA footbed provides superior underfoot comfort and support.
- Dual-density midsole provides stability through the heel, arch, and forefoot.
- Heel-molded counter for added foot stability.
- Non-metallic shank for added stability.
- TriTek - Brown outsole provides superior traction and stability on various terrain.
- Heat Resistant outsole is designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces, and are identified as HRO as heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475ºF.
- 882 Non-Metallic safety toe meets ASTM F2413-11, M/I/75/C/75, EH safety standards.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?