60% True to size
87% Felt true to width
71% Excellent arch support
- SKU: #7847890
- View the size chart
- On those cold winter nights, keep your feet toasty warm in the Giesswein® Vent Lodge slippers.
- Upper is made of double layer 100% natural boiled wool which is naturally water-resistant and temperature-regulating for year-round wear.
- Adjustable quick-tie toggle provides a custom fit while the heel loop offers easy one-handed on/off wear.
- Cushioned footbed with arch support can be removed to accommodate custom and over-the-counter orthotics.
- Soft microfiber lining of 50% synthetic and 50% natural cellulose.
- A buffer inner "sheath" of ultra-thin, breathable microfiber is inserted and stitched in between the two layers of wool to reinforce the toe area to prevent premature "poking through" and to also help this area of high impact keep its shape over time.
- Slip-resistant and waterproof rubber outsole with a rocker heel to give a more natural walking gait.
- Made in Austria.
- Product measurements were taken using size 44 (US Men's 11), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 14 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying