21% OFFMSRP: $151.00
SHIPS FREE4Rated 4 stars out of 5(40)
- Perform at your best every day with the long-lasting protection, comfortable support, and reliable stability of the Florsheim® Work Rambler Creek composite toe lace-up oxford.
- SKU: #9186877
- Style number: FS2700.
- Tumbled leather upper.
- Work oxford moc toe with XTR® Brand Extra Wide Composite Toe Cap that allows for a roomier, more comfortable fit and static dissipative protection.
- DriMax Super Absorbent lining moves moisture away from the skin, providing a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- Removable PU F2X Cushion Insert provides superior support and underfoot comfort and is 33% softer and 33% thicker than the F2A footbed.
- Direct-attached PU midsole provides added comfort and shock absorption.
- Durable TPU outsole is oil and slip-resistant that meets and exceeds MARK II Slip Test based on a oily/ wet test above .40.
- Resistant to metal chips, heat, abrasion, and chemicals.
- Static dissipative outsole allows static electricity to be dissipated from the wearer's body into the walking surface to prevent static electricity build up which can be harmful to electrical equipment.
- Composite safety toe cap meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05 I/C SD (Static Dissipating) safety standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
65% True to size
83% Felt true to width
65% Moderate arch support