- Recycled Material
Item InformationMore from Fjällräven
- The primary materials that compose this product contain a minimum of 20 percent organic content.
- SKU: #8837948
- Fjällräven® takes your weekend travel organization to the next level with the Splitpack duffel.
- Zip-up duffel with structured, compartmentalized design.
- Main compartment can be locked with a padlock for additional security.
- Four internal pockets with mesh construction.
- Two, equally-sized compartments with zippered-mesh dividing covers.
- Two external pockets with zip closures.
- G-1000 HeavyDutyEco material uses recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Padded back and ends makes for more comfortable carry.
- Adjustable shoulder straps with mesh lining.
- Webbing handles at short ends for extra carry options.
- 55L volume.
- 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
- Bottom Width: 22 in
- Depth: 12 in
- Height: 12 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 43 in
- Strap Drop: 21 in
- Handle Length: 7 in
- Handle Drop: 1 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 13 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?