41% Half size too large
82% Felt true to width
82% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Dr. Martens Work
- View the size chart
- The Dr. Martens® 1461 SR work shoe offers a supportive, anti-fatigue design that has the ideal combination of lightweight durability, flexibility, and comfort to keep you moving with confidence throughout your workday.
- SKU: #9091866
- Ideal work shoes for working in restaurants, kitchens, or standard service industry workplaces.
- Water-resistant industrial leather upper is spill-resistant and can be easily wiped clean.
- Includes heritage Docs DNA like yellow welt stitching, three eyelets, and a grooved air-cushioned sole.
- Traditional lace-up closure with sturdy fabric laces and metal eyelets for a secure fit.
- Padded collar and tongue.
- Soft toe meets ASTM F2892-11 EH (Electrical Hazard) safety standard.
- Goodyear® welt construction where the upper and sole are heat sealed and sewn together for excellent flexibility and durability.
- Breathable textile lining.
- Enhanced ergonomic textile footbed provides incredible comfort via breathable, moisture-wicking SoftWair™ sock liners and strategically placed memory foam pods.
- Re-engineered air-cushioned outsole that is PVC-fused with central GRIP-TRAX™ rubber pods for an enhanced grip and next-level slip resistance. that meets ASTM F1677-2005 safety standard.
- Sole is heat-resistant to 300ºF.
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 11 (US Men's 12), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
Dr. Martens Work 1461 SR