71% True to size
87% Felt true to width
65% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #104730
- View the size chart
- Made from the finest quality leather, pre-inspected for scars before construction.
- It may look like just another product number, but to anyone who's ever rocked a pair of Docs, the 1460 boots were the only kicks you ever wore.
- Harvey Leather is a full grain waxy with a 'Pull Up.'
- The leather of the Aztec and Aztec Crazy Horse colorways may vary in color.
- Smooth leather upper pre-inspected for scars before construction.
*Smooth leather is a hard wearing, corrected grain leather with an unblemished finish.
- Trademark Dr. Martens Yellow Stitching and Heel Loop.
- Original "Air Wair" heel pull loop.
- Leather lining with cushioned footbed for added comfort.
- 8-Eye lace-up front with metallic eyelets.
- Trademark Dr. Martens® yellow stitching detail.
- Traditional DMs welted construction.
- Signature Dr. Martens® welted construction.
- Classic Dr. Martens® trans PVC DMC Air Cushioned outsole.
- To preserve that classic look, try the Dr. Martens® Wonder Shoe Balsam shoe cleaner.
- World Famous Air Cushioned sole welded together using a special heat-sealing process.
- Looking for more comfort? Slip a pair of Dr. Martens® Comfort Insoles in your Docs and feel the difference right away!
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 10 (US Men's 11), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
Dr. Martens 1460