- You may be more comfortable sizing downward for open-back models (I.E., if you are a US size 6.5, you may want to choose EU size 36).
- SKU: #121211
- The Dansko® Sonja is the most traditional open-back style that takes on the critical role of providing comfort to those in the nursing, hospitality, and other occupational fields.
- Oiled Leather: heavily oiled, matte-finish leather with optimal pliability and moisture resistance. Oiled Nubuck has the same closely napped, silky feel as Nubuck, but with noticeably more oil tanned into the leather. Naturally occurring blemishes are slightly more visible in these areas and suggest a more rugged appearance. Latigo leather has a smooth, tight grain and semi-gloss to transparent finish.
- Roomy Thermoplastic toe box provides durable reinforcement and toe protection and allows toes to move comfortably.
- Vegetable tanned leather lining allows the shoe to mold to the natural shape of the foot.
- Poliyou® foam in the footbed absorbs and evaporates perspiration.
- PVC inner frame provides stability and reduces torque and pronation.
- Polyurethane outsole provides shock absorption and flexibility, withstands surfaces of extreme heat and cold, and protects feet, legs and back during long hours of standing or walking.
- Dansko®'s Stapled Clog Collection proudly carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Product measurements were taken using size EU 41 (US Women's 10.5-11), width Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 15 oz
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
73% True to size
88% Felt true to width
59% Excellent arch support
What Customers Are Saying