- Dansko Footwear Size Chart
- Your heel should lift up and down with every step, so if you are a half-size you may be more comfortable sizing up (for example, if you are a US 7.5, you may be more comfortable in an EU size 38).
- SKU: #122568
- Please click here to learn about the benefits of the Dansko® Professional.
- Dansko's flagship classic for all-day comfort, support and unmistakable style.
- High quality leather upper follows the natural contours of the foot. Box leather is ideal for the workplace environments with wet, acidic or greasy conditions. It has a smooth, clean finish with the natural irregularities removed. It is the easiest leather to maintain, and can be wiped clean with soap and water.
- Nonallergenic vegetable tanned leather sockliner wrapped around synthetic foam absorbs and evaporates perspiration.
- Protective Polyethylene heel counter allows the heel to move up and down when walking. Also provides lateral stability and acts as a natural shoehorn.
- PVC inner frame provides stability and reduces torque and pronation.
- Polyurethane outsole provides shock absorption and flexibility, withstands surfaces of extreme heat and cold, and protects feet, legs and back during long hours of standing or walking.
- Dansko's Stapled Clog Collection proudly carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Product measurements were taken using size EU 38 (US Women's 7.5-8), width Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 15 oz
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
68% True to size
85% Felt true to width
50% Excellent arch support
Was this page helpful?