43% True to size
93% Felt true to width
50% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8364959
- View the size chart
- Your heel should lift up and down with every step, so if you are a half size, you may be more comfortable sizing up (for example, if you are a US 7.5, you may be more comfortable in an EU size 38).
- This is a Dansko® flagship classic for all-day support and unmistakable style has taken on a critical role of providing comfort to those in the nursing, hospitality and other occupational fields.
- Available in a variety of leather uppers with smooth clean finishes and natural irregularities removed. Easy to maintain and can be wiped clean with soap and water.
- Non-allergenic leather-lined synthetic foam footbed absorbs and evaporates perspiration.
- Non-allergenic vegetable tanned leather sockliner wrapped around synthetic foam absorbs and evaporates perspiration.
- Protective Polyethylene heel counter allows the heel to move up and down when walking. Also provides lateral stability and acts as a natural shoe horn.
- PVC inner frame provides stability and reduces torque and pronation.
- Polyurethane outsole provides shock absorption and flexibility, withstands surfaces of extreme heat and cold, and protects feet, legs and back during long hours of standing or walking.
- Dansko's Stapled Clog Collection proudly carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Product measurements were taken using size 45 (US Men's 11.5-12), width Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!