68% True to size
83% Felt true to width
83% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Danner
- View the size chart
- Leather sourced from a tannery that achieved a Silver Rating from the Leather Working Group (LWG).
- SKU: #9161598
- Inspired by the demanding terrain found along the 2650-mile Pacific Crest Trail, the Danner® Trail 2650 trail shoe has the durable construction, underfoot support, and outsole grip you need to keep you moving with confidence all season long.
- Durable leather and lightweight textile upper.
- Traditional lace-up style and back heel loop.
- Breathable mesh lining for added interior comfort.
- Removable Ortholite® footbed is three layers of varying density that are combined for maximum cushioning and support. Entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Lightweight EVA midsole provides excellent cushioning for added underfoot comfort and shock absorption.
- Reinforced heel counter for added stability.
- Vibram® 460 outsole features self-adapting lugs and Megagrip compound for long-wearing resilience with incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Built on the DT6 last that features an 8mm offset from heel to toe with slightly more width in the forefoot for stability and a good-looking, everyday-wearable aesthetic.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 12 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?