- Sustainably Certified
- Leather sourced from a tannery that achieved a Silver Rating from the Leather Working Group (LWG).
- SKU: #9341198
- The Danner® Trail 2650 3" trail shoe is inspired by the demanding terrain found along the 2650-mile Pacific Crest Trail. This modern hiking shoe is designed with the ideal combination durable suede and lightweight textile, breathable mesh lining, long-lasting underfoot support, and superior outsole grip to keep you moving with confidence all season long.
- Durable leather and lightweight textile upper.
- Traditional lace-up style and back heel loop.
- Removable Ortholite® footbed is three layers of varying density that are combined for maximum cushioning and support. Entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Ultra-lightweight Plyogo EVA midsole provides excellent underfoot cushioning and shock absorption.
- Lightweight TPU shank for added stability.
- Vibram® 460 outsole features self-adapting lugs and Megagrip compound for long-wearing resilience with incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Built on the DT6 last that features an 8mm offset from heel to toe with slightly more width in the forefoot for stability and a good-looking, everyday-wearable aesthetic.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 10.8 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
71% True to size
100% Felt true to width
90% Moderate arch support