30% OFFMSRP: $149.95
SHIPS FREE4Rated 4 stars out of 5(97)
- The Danner® Run Time 3" Composite Toe (NMT) work shoes have the look and comfort of a sneaker with the durability of a work boot, and are designed specifically to keep you comfortable, safe, and stable while performing in rigorous indoor work environments.
- SKU: #9341197
- Style number: 12377 (Dark Shadow).
- Lace-up work sneakers have a non-metallic composite safety toe will not conduct heat or cold to the foot, and meet or exceed ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH safety standards. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Lightweight, no-sew textile upper provides breathability and freedom of movement for all-day comfort.
- Built on the DPDX2 last that has a low profile for everyday wear.
- Traditional lace-up style with sturdy fabric laces for a secure fit.
- Heel loop for easy entry.
- Breathable mesh lining for a comfortable interior foot environment.
- Removable OrthoLite® open-cell PU footbed is made of three layers of varying density for maximum cushioned support, heat dissipation, and air circulation.
- Danner® Plyolite™ midsole offers lightweight comfort and shock absorption.
- Lightweight nylon shank for added stability.
- Danner Run Time outsole is designed for the specific needs of indoor manufacturing. It is a durable outsole that features an oil and slip-resistant rubber compound with ample surface area for superior grip in any factory, warehouse or assembly line.
- Slip Resistance outsole meets ASTM F2913-19 standard.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 14 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
84% True to size
92% Felt true to width
74% Moderate arch support