100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
60% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8250668
- View the size chart
- The Danner® Quarry USA work boot is designed for long-lasting durability, reliable protection, and underfoot comfort, making it the ideal boot to get you through your workday safely.
- Style number: 17305.
- Full grain leather upper.
- Hand-crafted, stitchdown soft toe work boot provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable at the Danner factory in Portland.
- Manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock-resistant soles and heels.
- Traditional lacing with rugged hardware for a secure fit.
- Triple-stitching with hyper-strong thread ensures durability.
- GORE-TEX® lining offers a waterproof and breathable environment, preventing the wet elements from entering the shoe so your foot stays dry all day long.
- Cushioned footbed for all-day comfort.
- Fiberglass shank for support and flexibility.
- Vibram® Quarry outsole features 90º heel, oil and slip-resistant rubber compound, and non-linear lug pattern for superior traction and debris release.
- Designed on the universal 610 last.
- Soft toe boot meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11, EH (electrical hazard) standards.
- Made in the U.S.A. with imported materials.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 9 oz
- Shaft: 8 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?