100% True to size
75% Felt true to width
75% Excellent arch support
Item InformationMore from Danner
- View the size chart
- The Danner Acadia® 8" waterproof boot is preferred by those in uniform and on special tactical teams due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly.
- SKU: #7257825
- Full grain leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper. The leather can be easily polished and the nylon is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly.
- Lace-to-toe design provides a secure and comfortable fit.
- Breathable GORE-TEX® liner is 100% waterproof and engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable even in extreme conditions.
- Hand-crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- Fiberglass shank for lightweight support and stability.
- Vibram® Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- This boot can be recrafted in Danner's Portland factory.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 13 oz
- Shaft: 9 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?