90% True to size
69% Felt true to width
79% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Danner
- View the size chart
- The Danner® 4" Inquire Chukka hiking boot has a versatile style that is ideal for both the rugged trails and the city sidewalks, allowing you to easily transition throughout the day without having to change shoes.
- SKU: #9259521
- Rich suede upper offers a comfortable yet durable fit.
- Danner Dry 100% waterproof membrane allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Danner Trailguard offers lightweight, seamless support with a roomier toe box for a roomier fit and a snug fit in the heel.
- Constructed on the DPDX last that has a low profile silhouette with a roomier design for everyday wear.
- Removable Ortholite® open-cell polyurethane footbed features three layers of varying density that are combined for maximum cushioning and support.
- Lightweight Danner® Plyolite® midsole provides added support and shock absorption.
- Exclusive Vibram® Inquire outsole with Megagrip compound features multi-directional lugs and a split heel for adaptive traction and incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 14 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?