70% True to size
80% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9259521
- View the size chart
- The Danner® 4" Inquire Chukka hiking boot has a versatile style that is ideal for both the rugged trails and the city sidewalks, allowing you to easily transition throughout the day without having to change shoes.
- Rich suede upper offers a comfortable yet durable fit.
- Danner Dry 100% waterproof membrane allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Danner Trailguard offers lightweight, seamless support with a roomier toe box for a roomier fit and a snug fit in the heel.
- Constructed on the DPDX last that has a low profile silhouette with a roomier design for everyday wear.
- Removable Ortholite® open-cell polyurethane footbed features three layers of varying density that are combined for maximum cushioning and support.
- Lightweight Danner® Plyolite® midsole provides added support and shock absorption.
- Exclusive Vibram® Inquire outsole with Megagrip compound features multi-directional lugs and a split heel for adaptive traction and incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 14 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos.com LLC you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!