- SKU: #8224429
- Originally designed for the Alpine World Championships in Vail, Colorado, the Dale of Norway® Vail Sweater has fast become an essential piece for comfortable cold-weather styling.
- Norwegian Long-Lasting Wool knit:
• Knit from wool sheared from the dalasau - valley sheep - that graze freely in the Norwegian countryside.
• Specialized knit is known for its longevity, creating a garment that will last across seasons. • Crafted in a three-ply knit from 33.5-micron fibers.
• Combing process removes short fibers reducing itchy edges and the chance of pilling.
• Wool naturally wicks moisture away from the skin and speeds passage of vapor from perspiration for high breathability.
• Premium wool creates high air retention for improved thermoregulation.
• Lanolin inherent to the wool offers antibacterial protection for improved odor resistance.
- Jacquard-knit snowflake pattern is designed after the traditional eight-point rose.
- Stand collar is fleece lined for added comfort.
Customer ReviewsWhat Customers Are Saying
and Free Returns
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!