Dale of Norway Myking Sweater
- SKU: #8767037
- "Myk" means "soft" in Norwegian, and the Dale of Norway® Myking Sweater lives up to its name! Pairing an exclusive Airspun process and traditional pattern, this sweater adorns your cold-weather look with easy comfort and lodge-ready style.
- J-sleeve sweater uses a slimmer arm and an inset, fitted shoulder seam.
- French shoulder uses a top seam that drops away at the back for a sleek, almost seamless silhouette.
- Airspun Merino knit:
• Shorn from Merino sheep, this fine yarn is spun from long-staple fibers with tightly overlapping scales for smooth, next-to-skin softness.
• Airspun process knits the piece loosely once before re-knitting for a dense look with a supersoft, lofty feel.
• Crafted in a two-ply fabrication using 19.5-micron fibers.
• Combing process removes short fibers reducing itchy edges and the chance of pilling.
• Wool naturally wicks moisture away from the skin and speeds passage of vapor from perspiration for high breathability.
• Premium wool creates high air retention for improved thermoregulation.
• Lanolin inherent to the wool offers antibacterial protection for improved odor resistance.
- Jacquard-knit "eight leaf rose" design calls back to traditional Norwegian knitting patterns.
- Tall stand collar with zipper garage.
- Half-zip closure.
- Long sleeves.
- Rib-knit collar, cuffs, and hem.
- Shield patch placed at the left sleeve.
- 95% merino wool, 5% polyamide.
- Hand wash and dry flat.
- Made in Norway.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD (Men's 38-40"). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 30 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!