Dale of Norway Cortina (Toddler/Little Kids/Big Kids)
- SKU: #8927117
- Reintroducing the Dale of Norway® Cortina Sweater. A piece originally designed for the 1956 Winter Olympic® Games in Cortina d'Ampezzo, this sweater celebrates Norwegian style and knitting techniques for timeless, cold-weather comfort.
- Skinsoft merino wool knit:
• Lightweight, three-ply knit in an ultrafine smooth, fabrication.
• Merino wool naturally wicks moisture away from the skin to dry quickly on the surface.
• Premium wool creates high air retention for improved thermoregulation.
• Lanolin inherent to the wool offers antibacterial protection for improved odor resistance.
• 20.5 micron knit.
- Jacquard-knit pattern runs across the top block and shoulders.
- Crew neck.
- Long sleeves.
- Rib-knit collar, cuffs, and hem.
- Logo patch at the left shoulder.
- 100% merino wool.
- Machine wash and dry flat.
- Made in Norway.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12 (Big Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 23 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!