Dale of Norway Cortina Merino Masculine SweaterDale of Norway Cortina Merino Masculine Sweater
Dale of Norway Cortina Merino Masculine Sweater
- The Dale of Norway® Cortina Merino Masculine Sweater is based off of a classic 1956 Winter Olympics design!
- SKU: #9096338
- Skinsoft Merino Wool knit
• Shorn from Merino sheep, this fine yarn is spun from long-staple fibers with tightly overlapping scales for smooth, next-to-skin softness.
• Crafted in a one-ply fabrication using 20.5-micron fibers.
• Combing process removes short fibers reducing itchy edges and the chance of pilling.
• Wool naturally wicks moisture away from the skin and speeds passage of vapor from perspiration for high breathability.
• Premium wool creates high air retention for improved thermoregulation.
• Lanolin inherent to the wool for improved odor resistance.
- Stand collar provides additional warmth when you need it.
- Long sleeves that taper to loosely fitted cuffs at the thumb.
- Quarter zip closure with chin guard lets you release excess heat.
- Geometric design on the chest and back yokes.
- Large brand patch on the left sleeve.
- 100% Merino wool.
- Machine wash, hang dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD (Men's 38-40"). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 32 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?