51% True to size
89% Felt true to width
57% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Clarks
- View the size chart
- Please note: colors may look a little lighter in photo due to professional studio lighting.
- SKU: #105990
- Stylish and versatile, the original Clarks® Desert Boot launched in 1950 by Nathan Clark and was inspired by a rough boot from Cairo's Old Bazaar. An instant hit, it became the footwear of choice for off-duty army officers. Premium leather is teamed with an unfussy lace fastening and our signature crepe sole.
- Soft, supple suede and full grain leather uppers.
- Colors Vegan Brown and Vegan Black are made with vegan leather uppers.
- Nature-formed last allows for a natural toe spread.
- Suede lined counter promotes heel stability.
- Leather covered crepe footbed to keep feet comfortable and dry.
- Genuine plantation crepe outsole delivers all-day comfort.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- Circumference: 12 1⁄1 in
- Shaft: 4 1⁄3 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
Clarks Desert Boot