Item InformationMore from Carhartt
- Perform your duty under the hardest conditions with these built-to-last Carhartt® Flame-Resistant (FR) Canvas Pants.
- SKU: #9357353
- The long-lasting Carhartt® Flame-Resistant Canvas Pants are designed in a durable cotton blend that meets NFPA® 2112 fire resistance requirements. Original fit pants are eased through the thigh with a generous cut and NFPA® 70E performance mobility.
- Rated at ATPV 12 Cal/CM^2.
- Triple-stitched canvas construction features a belt loop waistband, zip-fly and button closure, and a classic five-pocket design. Featuring cargo side pockets and pen slots to allow easy access to essentials.
- Mid-rise pant sits at the waist and straight through the hips and thigh.
- Tough cotton/nylon canvas pant with a relaxed fit sports a full seat and thigh offering freedom of movement.
- Breathable cotton/nylon offers all-day comfort and meets NFPA 70E fire resistance requirements with NFPA 2112/CAT 2 label sewn on coin pocket.
- Fixed belt loop waistband.
- Brass zipper fly with Nomex® FR zipper tape and arc-resistant button closure at waist.
- Slant hand pockets with coin pocket.
- Utility pocket at both sides.
- Patch rear pockets with sewn logo at right.
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E. UL® classified to NFPA 2112.
- 88% cotton, 12% nylon.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 44 in
- Inseam: 34 in
- Front Rise: 12 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 16 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?