Carhartt 6" Rugged Flex Waterproof Comp Toe Work BootCarhartt 6" Rugged Flex Waterproof Comp Toe Work Boot
Carhartt 6" Rugged Flex Waterproof Comp Toe Work Boot
83% True to size
100% Felt true to width
55% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Carhartt
- View the size chart
- This Carhartt® 6" Rugged Flex Waterproof Comp Toe Work Boots have the perfect combination of waterproof protection, supportive comfort, and a lightweight composite safety toe so you will always be ready to do some serious work!
- SKU: #8382479
- Style number: CMF6371.
- Lace-up work boot with a composite safety toe that meets or exceeds meets or exceeds ASTM 2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH (electrical hazard) safety standards.
- Oiled tan leather upper.
- Storm Defender® waterproof membrane provides excellent breathability while still keeping out the wet element a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- Lace-up closure featuring a six-eyelet design with speed hooks.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Rubber heel and toe for extra support and durability.
- Cement construction provides excellent durability and flexibility.
- Dual-density OrthoLite® insole provides superior underfoot comfort.
- EVA Midsole with PU strobel pad for excellent cushioning and shock absorption.
- Rugged Flex™ outsole is oil and slip resistant that meets or exceeds the performance requirement set forth by ASTM standard F3445-21. All footwear is labeled as slip resistant on the outsole and the ASTM standard is identified on the inside of the shoe. And it features self-cleaning lugs, providing superior traction on difficult and unpredictable terrain.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 1 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?