SHIPS FREE4Rated 4 stars out of 5(189)
- The Carhartt® 6" Rugged Flex Comp Toe Work Boot makes sure you give the best performance with its durable leather, supportive comfort, and flexible design, keeping you protected all day long.
- SKU: #8572038
- Composite safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM 2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH (electrical hazard) safety standards.
- Cushioned Carhartt® PU footbed that is removable to add width as needed.
- Style number: CWF5355.
- Style number: FF5361-W (Black Oil Tanned Leather).
- Oil-tanned leather upper with lace-up closure for custom fit.
- Synthetic lining.
- FastDry® Technology Lining wicks away sweat for comfort.
- Traditional lacing for preferred fit.
- Padded collar and tongue for long-lasting comfort.
- Cushion comfort layer provides a soft base layer under the supportive insole.
- Shock-absorbing insert protects your feet and absorbs the impact of everyday walking.
- EVA midsole with PU Strobel pad for added comfort and support.
- Rubber heel bumper.
- Rugged Flex® rubber outsole is flexible, non-marking, and is oil and slip resistant that meets or exceeds the performance requirement set forth by ASTM standard F3445-21. All footwear is labeled as slip resistant on the outsole and the ASTM standard is identified on the inside of the shoe.
- Outsole features a pronounced lug pattern that are self-cleaning and provide excellent traction.
- Rubber toe bumper protects against abrasions and scraps.
- Identifies secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight: 2 lbs 3 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
75% True to size
90% Felt true to width
84% Moderate arch support