- GuideRails® support keeps you locked-in for comfortable and secure movement.
- The updated and high-performance Brooks® Beast '20 road-running shoes are designed for comfortable movement and motion control for smooth heel-to-toe transitions.
- SKU: #9305382
- Predecessor: Beast '18.
- Support Type: Overpronation/Stability.
- Cushioning: Maximum cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 12 mm.
- Built for the sever overpronator who requires motion control and high-level cushioning.
- Breathable engineered mesh upper provides a comfortable and cool in-shoe environment.
- External, structured saddle allows for adjustable support.
- Lace-up closure.
- External heel counter helps stabilize the foot.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Element mesh lining wicks moisture away, and offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable sockliner.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole is a blend of earth-friendly BioMoGo and responsive Brooks® DNA, and has a gender-friendly cushioning design, making for a dynamic ride.
- Full-length S-257 Cushsole midsole compound utilizes an insole board for increased plush and flexibility.
- DRB® Accel shank-like unit promotes torsional rigidity in the mid-foot, while allowing the heel and forefoot to act independently.
- Full-length Segmented Crash Pad encourages a smooth heel-to-toe transition with each step.
- Durable HPR Green™ outsole is comprised of environment-friendly silica for premium wet-dry traction and skid resistance.
- Abrasion-resistant HPR Plus rubber outsole provides extended durability right where it's needed.
- Omega Flex Grooves allow for more natural forefoot movement and fluidity.
- Linear platform.
- APMA Approved: The American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance is awarded to products that promote good foot health and are substantiated by a committee of discerning podiatrists by wear-testing and review of the application and supporting documentation. APMA Acceptance must be applied for and is not automatically available to styles that meet its criteria.
- PDAC A5500 Approved: Pricing, Data Analysis and Coding A5500 Diabetic Medicare Coding is awarded to footwear that is available in three or more widths, with a removable insole (sock-liner). It allows individuals to pay for their footwear through their Medicare. PDAC must be applied for on a yearly basis and is not automatically available to styles that meet its criteria. For more specific info, visit the Medicare website or call 1-800-MEDICARE.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 13 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
88% True to size
90% Felt true to width
71% Moderate arch support
Was this page helpful?