77% True to size
88% Felt true to width
69% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9305384
- Running requires protecting both the feet and the knees, and the Brooks® Ariel '20 running features an enhanced construction with the maximum cushioning for much-needed support and GuideRails technology that keeps excess movement at bay.
- Predecessor: Ariel '18.
- Support Type: Overpronation/Stability.
- Cushioning: Maximum cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 12 mm.
- Engineered mesh upper with an embroidered saddle and eyestay for a more modern look.
- Lace-up closure.
- External heel counter helps stabilize the foot.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Breathable mesh lining wicks away moisture and offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Ultimate Sockliner has a removable insole and offers advanced cushioning for a plush in-shoe feel.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole supplies long-lasting cushioning, and features an environmentally-friendly build that breaks down 50 times quicker at the landfill, compared to similar midsole materials.
- Full-length Segmented Crash Pad encourages a smooth heel-to-toe transition with each step.
- Durable rubber outsole with unique tread pattern for reliable traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 11 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
Brooks Ariel '20