- View the size chart
- The Brooks® Addiction Walker 2 shoes have a freshly updated leather upper with a roomier fit that still provides maximum support for your low arches and control for your overpronation. This modern walking shoe is ideal for both long and casual walks and will keep you feeling great whenever and wherever your day takes you!
- SKU: #9224951
- Supple leather upper.
- Traditional lace-up style for a preferred fit.
- Breathable mesh lining for a more comfortable interior fit.
- Removable insole is lightweight and provides excellent underfoot cushioning and support for all-day comfort.
- Features a flat-to-medium arch in the insole area for added support.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning provides ideal underfoot softness and support while still providing excellent responsiveness and durability.
- Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB®) presents a robust, dual density post at the medial arch allowing for progressive pronation control.
- Engineered MC Pod Configuration enables the midsole and outsole to set the foot up in an efficient and balanced position offering maximum motion control and flexibility from heel strike through toe-off.
- Updated outsole certified slip resistant (SATRA TM144:2011).
- Differential: 12mm
- APMA Approved: The American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance is awarded to products that promote good foot health and are substantiated by a committee of discerning podiatrists by wear-testing and review of the application and supporting documentation. APMA Acceptance must be applied for and is not automatically available to styles that meet its criteria.
- PDAC A5500 Approved: Pricing, Data Analysis and Coding A5500 Diabetic Medicare Coding is awarded to footwear that is available in three or more widths, with a removable insole (sock-liner). It allows individuals to pay for their footwear through their Medicare. PDAC must be applied for on a yearly basis and is not automatically available to styles that meet its criteria. For more specific info, visit the Medicare website or call 1-800-MEDICARE.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 15 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
82% True to size
90% Felt true to width
78% Moderate arch support