100% Half size too large
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- View the size chart
- Heavy duty work on the farm is always a challenge, but the durable construction of the Bogs® Workman Composite Toe boot will keep the mud and rain at bay so you can perform at your best.
- SKU: #8882909
- Natural rubber upper laid over a four-way stretch bootie with 7.5mm Neo-Tech waterproof insulation.
- 100% waterproof.
- Seamless construction is 30% lighter and more durable, allowing for less foot fatigue and more comfort.
- Rebound technology in midsole provides lasting comfort
- Interior features DuraFresh bio-technology that activates to fight unwanted odors.
- Bogs Max-Wick lining moves sweat away from your foot to keep you dry.
- Contoured EVA footbed with gel cushioning for superior underfoot comfort and support.
- BioGrip outsole is slip resistant for excellent traction.
- Composite toe meets ASTM F2412, F2413-2011 I/75 C/75, EH safety standards.
- Comfort temp rated; -72ºF/-60ºC.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 2 lbs 10 oz
- Circumference: 15 3⁄4 in
- Shaft: 13 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?