62% True to size
85% Felt true to width
85% Moderate arch support
- View the size chart
- The long-lasting style and interior comfort of the Blundstone® BL562 boot will keep you on the move with assured stability all day long.
- SKU: #9118733
- Please note that the front pull strap states this boot is part of the 560 series. It is not the 560 boot style.
- Durable leather upper.
- V-cut upper design reduces stitching exposure.
- Soft leather lining for a comfortable fit.
- Sturdy front and back pull-on tabs.
- Elastic gore stretch panels for easy on and off.
- Lightly cushioned textile footbed for underfoot support and comfort.
- Shock Protection System (SPS) disperses shock at the heel strike and reduces skeletal stress on the feet, knees, and vertebrae. It also includes PORON® XRD™ padding at heel, the world's most advanced microcellular shock-absorbing protection for underfoot comfort.
- Toe spring is ergonomically engineered to reduce wearer fatigue.
- Steel shank ensures correct step flex point and assists with torsional stability.
- PU midsole is highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack, and it also provides excellent supportive comfort.
- Thermo urethane (TPU) outsole is highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack, and is slip resistant to oil, acid, and organic fat.
- Product measurements were taken using size AU 10.5 (US Men's 11.5), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- Circumference: 9 3⁄4 in
- Shaft: 6 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?