100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8627329
- View the size chart
- The meaning of "V", "GV" and "GTX" in the Asolo style names: V stands for a Vibram outsole, GV stands for GORE-TEX® lining with a Vibram outsole, and GTX is for a GORE-TEX® lining.
- The TPS 535 LTH V EVO leather hiking boot by Asolo® has a tough yet comfortable leather design, excellent waterproof protection, and reliable traction that makes it ideal for backpacking, trekking on technical terrains, and long distance hiking.
- Water-resistant 2.2-2.4 mm full grain leather upper for long-lasting durability.
- Cambrelle® lining creates a comfortable environment for the foot.
- Rubber toe cap.
- Easy lace-up design that allows for a more preferred fit.
- Lite 2 footbed has an anatomic construction for excellent underfoot comfort.
- Dual density PU midsole provides cushioned support.
- T.P.S. outsole incorporates three shock absorbers that correspond with the areas of foot that receive highest impact during activity thus providing greater shock absorption, comfort and a more dynamic walking solution.
- Triple Power Structure Evo Asolo/Vibram® rubber outsole features self-cleaning lugs designed for optimum performance on varying types of terrain.
- Asoflex 00 MR lasting board.
- Product measurements were taken using size US Women's 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
- Platform Height: 1 1⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?