ASICS GEL-Nimbus® 22ASICS GEL-Nimbus® 22
ASICS GEL-Nimbus® 22
$99.9533% OFFMSRP: $150.00
74% True to size
84% Felt true to width
78% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from ASICS
- View the size chart
- The updated mesh upper, modern supportive technology, and responsive outsole of the ASICS® GEL-Nimbus® 22 running shoes will have you performing better on every run.
- SKU: #9316421
- Predecessor: GEL-Nimbus 21.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation (supination).
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Road.
- Heel/Toe: 27 mm/14 mm.
- Differential: 13 mm.
- Engineered mesh upper is designed with multidirectional material for a secure but comfortable fit and improved ventilation.
- Lace-up closure with discrete eyelets to disperse lace tension for a customized fit.
- Breathable fabric lining promotes a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable Ortholite® X-40 premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability.
- I.G.S® employs linked componentry to boost the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting employs 45-degree full-length lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- FlyteFoam® Lyte Technology midsole provides continuous cushioning and underfoot support due to organic nano fibers that help prevent packing out.
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL® cushioning systems attenuate shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allowing movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Revolutionary FlyteFoam™ Propel technology in the midsole creates a lightweight, responsive ride.
- Plus 3® midsole adds 3 mm of additional height on women's models helps relieve Achilles tension.
- Guidance Line® technology uses a vertical flex groove to decouple the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic System® supplies enhanced gait efficiency without compromising mid-foot structural integrity.
- HG10MM® Heel Gradient shifts body mass forward reducing the strain on lower limbs.
- AHAR® rubber outsole delivers cushioning, lasting durability, and reliable traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 11.2 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
ASICS GEL-Nimbus® 22