Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
73% True to size
89% Felt true to width
52% Excellent arch support
- SKU: #7579124
- View the size chart
- Built to handle anything you throw its way, the Terrain H2O is a tough and rugged boot for any weather condition.
- Waterproof oiled full-grain leather upper.
- Waterproof Pro™ construction provides superior protection from rain, snow, and wet conditions.
- Moisture wicking, antibacterial/anti-odor sockliner.
- Low-friction surface reduces heat build up and blistering.
- Resilient EVA compound offers cushioning and energy return for all-day comfort.
- Shock-absorbing gel forefoot cushion reduces skeletal impact stress on knees, hips and lower back.
- Polyethylene cupped footbed chassis offers torsional stability.
- Heel cradle stabilizes and supports the foot.
- Arch support encourages good posture and reduces foot fatigue.
- Ariat's exclusive ATS Technology™ for superior flexibility and cushioning.
- ATS™ composite fiber forked shank offers unmatched stability and comfort.
- Duratread™ outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz
- Shaft: 3 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!