- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Please Note: Due to USPS international mailing standards, at this time, we cannot ship items with lithium batteries to military addresses (APO, FPO or DPO).
- The ultimate option for the outdoor enthusiast who needs a stylish watch to wear in and out of the office.
- Altimeter: Altitude, vertical speed, altitude alarm, logbook, altitude difference, automatic 24h altitude memory, logbook capacity 8kB, recording intervals 20s, 1min, 10min and 60min, with respective times 10h, 12h, 7 days and 10 days.
- Barometer: Sea level pressure, absolute pressure, pressure difference, pressure trend indicator, 4-day barometric memory, temperature.
- Compass: Cardinal bearing, North-South arrow, bearing tracking, declination setting.
- Chronograph: Stopwatch, countdown timer, calendar, three daily alarms.
- Material: Aluminum/Leather Negative Face colorway features an aluminum casing and a water resistant leather band. Military Black colorway features a black aluminum casing and black rubber strap.
- Water resistant to 30 m (100 ft).
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the X-Lander by Suunto. Sorry!
Interested in new Suunto products?
Recent Suunto innovations include the world´s smallest and lightest GPS unit, the first dive computer with a digital compass, heart rate monitors with Training Effect, and the first wristop launch monitor for feeling and repeating the perfect golf swing.
Today, Suunto is a leading designer and manufacturer of sports instruments for training, diving, mountaineering, hiking, skiing, sailing and golf. True to its roots, Suunto is today the world's biggest compass manufacturer. Prized for their design, accuracy and dependability, Suunto sports instruments combine the aesthetics and functionality of watches with sport-specific computers that help athletes at all levels analyze and improve performance.