- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- RVCA Size Guide
- Have everyone saluting your style by rocking the Republic S/S II Shirt from RVCA™.
- Comfortable cotton-poly fabric blend provides for a great wear.
- Spread collar.
- Full button-up front closure.
- Short sleeves.
- Button-flap chest pockets.
- RVCA embroidery at left chest.
- Shirttail hem.
- 60% cotton, 40% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 27 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Republic S/S II Shirt by RVCA. Sorry!
Interested in new RVCA products?
PM Tenore’s intention from the very beginning has been to create a platform for RVCA, which combines art, music, fashion and a modern lifestyle in an original way. At the forefront of this vision has been RVCA’s Artist Network Program (ANP) – a venture established to showcase the talents of accomplished as well as unknown artists who inspire our generation and push the boundaries of creative excellence.
Established to promote the genuine integrity of RVCA’s subcultures while simultaneously giving back to the community, RVCA in essence is redefining the way the market views art and fashion as represented through the balance of opposites and how they coexist: water, oil; air, land; destruction, industrialization; art, science; foreign, domestic; order, anarchy; past, present.
For RVCA, it is about today, tomorrow and life as the big picture. It is about inspiring our generation, providing something of substance and culture and above all doing it with integrity and as a united family, a close-knit community
RVCA Republic S/S II Shirt
Looks great, I just found it a little longer than I would have liked. Hangs a few inches too far past the waist...which is strange because in the video and pics it looks perfect. I'm 195 and 5'11". Colin pulls it off smartly, but large didn't work for me. My first purchase from this brand - I'd try them again, but this one is going back.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Seattle
- March 8, 2013