- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Hit the waves with confidence in this sleek board short.
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for workouts or everyday activities.
- Stretch fabric enhances comfort and allows a wider range of movement.
- Fixed waist with a ladder-lock drawstring closure.
- Secure zip pocket at right thigh.
- Brand embroidery at bottom left hem.
- 93% polyester, 7% spandex (bluesign® approved fabric).
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 30 in
- Outseam: 14 in
- Inseam: 7 in
- Front Rise: 8 in
- Back Rise: 12 in
- Leg Opening: 22 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 4. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Meridian Board Short by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Patagonia Meridian Board Short
The fabric is so nice, the length is just right, and the fit is good. Most board shorts fit way too low below my navel. I did order a size up after I read the other reviews. I am 5'1" and weigh 113#. I usually wear a 4 petite. Size 6 in these fit great. I didn't give it 5* only because the front opening puckers just a bit.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Iowa
- April 24, 2013