- Patagonia Kids Size Chart
- Help your little snowflake stay one step ahead of cold weather with the cozy Girls' Baby Synchilla® Vest.
- Can be worn alone or under a jacket in colder weather.
- Double-faced fleece provides lightweight insulation.
- Full-length zip with inner wind flap.
- Droptail hem for extra coverage.
- Inner ID label.
- Logo at left chest.
- 100% polyester (85% recycled).
- Machine wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Length: 15 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2T (Toddler). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Baby Synchilla® Vest (Infant/Toddler) by Patagonia Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia Kids products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Patagonia Kids Baby Synchilla® Vest (Infant/Toddler)
I love Patagonia! I feel they always make quality clothing for children and adults. I try to buy a vest each year for my toddler in the super cute prints they put out. I love anything with owls so this was a no brainer. I'm very tempted to buy a second one in the brown now that they are on sale. Thank you Zappos for free and quick shipping! Awesome customer service too!
- Anonymous - customer
- from California
- November 16, 2012