- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The little guy is on the go! You might also need a new pair of shoes just to keep up!
- Mesh upper with suede overlays for natural comfort, durability and breathability.
- Hook-and-loop closure opens wide for easy on and off.
- Comfort collar features anatomically positioned foam pads that lock in the heel and cushion around the ankle.
- Injection-molded EVA (IMEVA) midsole for firm, yet flexible cushioning and support.
- Durable rubber outsole provides maximum traction.
- Weight: 5 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the KV990I (Infant/Toddler) by New Balance Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new New Balance Kids products?
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
88% Felt true to width
12% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
53% Excellent arch support
47% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
New Balance Kids KV990I (Infant/Toddler)
I bought these shoes in a wide width because my 2 year old son had to start wearing orthotics. His physical therapist recommended New Balance because they offer wide width shoes and have more to choose from than Stride Rite. So far I'm impressed with these shoes. At first I was concerned about them being velcro and not being able to fit properly over the orthotics, but they fit normal! I now recommend New Balance to anyone who has a child that needs to wear orthotics. My son likes them and I like the ease of putting them on and taking them off.
- Marie - customer
- from Smyrna, DE
- July 26, 2012
My son wears orthotics and these are the best shoes! They are nice and wide and comfortable and stay on him all day. The shoes easily slip on and off over the orthotics. The shoe insert isn't completely glued down so it's easy to take out since I need the extra space for the inserts. However, if you don't want to take them out, they are plenty glued down so that they won't come out on their one. I'm on my third pair of these for my son!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Atwater, CA
- November 14, 2012
Awesome shoe for my 3 year old who has spina biffida and wears afo braces. These fit perfectly over the braces. Well worth the money.
- M L - customer
- from Pennsylvania
- October 2, 2012
These are the third pair of NB sneakers I have bought for my son. They fit really well on his wide foot and he has no problems running and playing in them. They are virtually indestructible, every pair he's had until he has outgrown them. They are a little more than I normally pay for kids shoes but they are worth every penny.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Chapel Hill, NC
- July 1, 2012
We've been buying the same NB sneakers (wide) for my son for two years. Super durable, comfortable for his wide foot, I love them and will continue to buy them as he outgrows these.
I'd also recommend: Stride Rite
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Jennifer R - customer
- from Brooklyn, NY
- June 28, 2012