- Miraclesuit Swimwear Women's Size Guide
- Awaken the senses in this scintillating Miraclesuit® top.
- Innovative Miratex® fabric boasts an increased Lycra® content for a slim shape.
- Hidden underwire and molded soft cups provide support and lift.
- Deep surplice neckline and front shirring supply an hourglass silhouette.
- Tropical floral print throughout.
- Straight hem.
- Adjustable shoulder straps.
- 82% nylon, 18% spandex.
- Hand wash cold, line dry.
- Bikini bottom not included.
- View This Model's Measurements
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the So Alive Sanibel Top by Miraclesuit. Sorry!
Interested in new Miraclesuit products?
Miraclesuit swimwear is designed and engineered to make a woman look slimmer without uncomfortable girdle linings. Miratex fabric is used in a way that the greater "pull-back" of the fabric goes around the body, so a woman feels the control of the fabric while it smoothes and slenderizes the body. There are no additional linings and no extra bulk, just all-over control and comfort.
The swimwear is designed with varying types of bust support that include soft cups, hidden underwires, foam bras, and foam bras with underwire, so a woman receives the support she desires and needs. The suits are designed with details such as shirring and ruching, draping, pleating, and skirts to accentuate the positives and camouflage the trouble areas.
Miraclesuit So Alive Sanibel Top
I took this on a week-long trip and was swimming almost every day. I took the advice I saw about other Miraclesuit tops and ordered a size up, and I'm really glad I did. I don't think my normal size would have fit well. This suit held up well, kept everything in place, and I have no complaints!
- Anonymous - customer
- April 18, 2013
Great bust support and slimming fit but slightly snug through mid section. Has silver metallic detail in fabric that I did not notice in picture. It's a keeper.
- Patty - customer
- from Heublein
- April 17, 2013
This swim top is gorgeous. The colors are stunning. But it's not made for pear-shaped women. I originally ordered it in size 10, my normal size on top. It was way too tight and didn't stay down over my hips and butt. I then reordered it in size 14. Although it fit much better, it still didn't stay down over my hips. I would not recommend it for any woman who is curvy.
- Tammy - customer
- from Wisconsin
- April 9, 2013